Coaching with Impact
Why Adventure Coach?
First, what is Adventure Coaching? I take clients on challenging adventure travels. Rather than spending time on the phone or video calls, I’d rather be summiting a mountain or strolling along a nature trail. The foundation of what I do is bold and effective change. It’s about learning who you are at your core, and buidling from there.
We can go anywhere in the world. Along the way we do things that will take you and/or your small group outside your comfort zone and we will work on deep character building skills along the way. Every trip is custom, every experience is impactful and life-changing. All modalities are possible, there is no limit to the potential experience.
The benefits of hiring an Adventure Coach can be found throughout this site. It’s a world apart from traditional coaching. Taking people to thier limits is the only way to show them what they are made of. It shakes people’s habits which are often built on a foundation of normality. It’s kinda like life coaching, but from the edge of a cliff at times. I can list on one hand the vital changes I’ve made from my comfort zone.
Slow incremental progress is a waste of time and leads to slippage. On the other hand, impactful positive change can happen overnight under the right circumstances.
Why have other programs failed? They don’t address the root causes. They simply can’t create the experiences necessary to enact personal growth. It’s not that they don’t mean well, but to have someone drastically improve, you have to do something drastic, and that ain’t scaleable. It requires care and dedication to craft a unique experience capable of creating breakthroughs.
How many times have you left a fantastic and inspiring public speaker only to lose the message a few days later? You’re too busy for that superficial band-aid. Like most people, marked improvement requires exiting the comfort zone to crack out of the plateau.
Adventure Coach performs real activities for your benefit
- Resilience90% of your time is spent responding to stimulus. How you respond and bounce back is everything.
- True ClarityBuilding a vision for your future and the path to get there. Decisions become effortless when the fog lifts.
- Mental AgilityIn some businesses an agile mind can lead to great success. The nimblest mind dominates the boardroom.
- Deep ConfidenceBelief in yourself and your abilities cannot be an afterthought. It’s critical to earning the respect of others.
- Emotional IntelligenceThe secret weapon of great leaders. EQ is the most vital bullet point on this list in business. Feel like a Jedi.
- Overcoming FearsFear is the main cause of regret. Regret is universally known to be the worst thing to feel on your deathbed.
- Vibrant Health“Health” encompasses you as a whole. We work on the entire you, creating a person that gets healthier with time.
- Boundless EnergyWhen all the pieces are put together properly, the mind and body produce all the energy outperform.
- Ideal DietYou get out what you put in. We work with you to find a diet that works with your life and suits your goals.
- Mindfulness MeditationStress is a killer, most people think it’s just the cost of doing business. Don’t be most people. You’re smarter.
- Hacking HappinessIt’s there for the taking, most don’t know how to find it. It’s right out there hiding behind your inner noise.
- Finding PurposeWhen it comes to retaining talent or being happy with what you do, it’s about finding purpose in your life.
Imagine you are living the life you wish you had. How would that make you feel? My approach isn’t about “changing you” it’s about enhancing the good and creating a foundation for growth into the stratosphere. Radical change requires radical truth. You’ll get nowhere until you get honest about what’s holding you back. Without escaping the norm, progress stagnates.
Find Purpose. Find Meaning. Live Your Truth.
Everyone is capable of reaching their potential.
Going to an auditorium full of people for a pep talk will never get you to your dreams. Pausing the madness for an hour a week with a life coach will not get you to “your utopian life”. You must do something spectacular. You must draw a line in the sand. You must explore your vulnerabilities and create a launchpad towards your ideal vision for yourself.
Fortune Favors the Bold
Big changes need bold statements
Regret is the primary pain of people at the end of their lives. It took me decades to live my truth, I wasted an incredible amount of time and resources looking for the quick fix. There are no substitutes along the path to greatness. Hard work and commitment are vital to solidifying lasting progress. At some point, you have to draw a line in the sand and move forward.
Time is NOT Infinite
Eventually, it runs out.
If you’re lazy, this program is not for you. If you’re looking for a magic pill to fix your problems, I’m not your guy and this is not your path. But, if you feel like your life is being sucked away doing something that kills your passions, I can help you jump start your vision. If you’re willing to dedicate yourself to real lasting life adjustments to support your vision, this might be for you.
Adventure Coaching is not for everyone
We have a strict application policy for those that are serious.
Where Would You Like to Go?
Imagine yourself on the other side of fear. Nothing holding you back from happiness. Nothing standing between you and your goals. It’s all within reach, You don’t have to start here, but you must start somewhere.
Let us create a mind-blowing experience for a few of your most valuable assets, the people that build your vision. From private chefs to custom itineraries, there are no limits to what’s possible.
Get on the list, space is extremely limited. Now booking for Summer 2020! Make a commitment to yourself today. Anything from private chefs to custom itineraries, there are no limits.
We can start with individual sessions via phone or teleconference! If we’re a good fit we can start making progress immediately. Invest in your health, happiness, and crushing goals.
Science Behind Creating Lasting Change in Performance Potential
3 Unique Incentive Examples To Help Motivate Your Team
This endpoint has been retired