Naturally, no one books with the intention of canceling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen, so please purchase travel cancellation insurance once you have made your reservation.
COVID Policy: If there is a 14-day quarantine enforced in Peru there will be a 100% refund for all retreat bookings, naturally most people would be unable to make that sort of time commitment and we fully understand.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. I understand that in life there are unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.), but, in all retreats, there are many expenses incurred in hiring guides, photographers, and other coaches incurred by myself, that are all prepaid. I have designed the cancellation policy to be as helpful as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, I strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
Policy: fees are determined by the following schedule:
• If you cancel more than 90 days before your retreat start date, 100% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat or be fully refunded.
• If you cancel 61 – 89 days before your retreat start date, 75% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat. You will forfeit 25% of the price of your retreat.
• If you cancel 31 – 60 days before your retreat start date, 40% of your payment may be applied to another retreat. You will forfeit 60% of the price of your retreat.
• If you cancel 30 days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason.
To cancel, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel and why to: [email protected]
To join the retreat, you must have travel insurance.
Please be sure that your insurance policy covers you for all relevant SPORT ACTIVITIES you will be engaging upon on your retreat & TRIP CANCELLATION.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance. It’s quite cheap and I personally get it for ANY trip. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the retreat
• retreat is canceled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
• lost baggage
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
IF I CANCEL THE RETREAT:
I have never had to cancel a retreat, however, if I do cancel a trip due too few participants, I will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. You may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payment to me, constituting a full settlement. I am not responsible for airfare or travel costs incurred.
To cover these risks, I highly recommend you purchase travel insurance for peace of mind, it’s pretty cheap.